Terms of ServiceWelcome to Mera. The following User Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") explain how you can use the Mera mobile apps, websites (including http://mera.im), services and software (collectively “Mera”).
You need not accept this requirement to agree to our Terms of Service, but if you reject our Terms of Service you do not have any right to access or use Mera.
User ObligationsBy using Mera, you agreed to NOT:
• Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or violate the privacy of others, or defame or disparage others.
• Interfere with Mera or the operation of the services, or disrupt any user, host, or network.
• Copy, distribute, or disclose any part of Mera by any medium, reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of Mera software, or sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer any property of Mera.
• allow usage by others in such a way as to violate these Terms of Service;
Disclaimer of Warranties1. Mera is provided to you on an "AS-IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis, to be used at your own risk and responsibility. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Mera is provided without warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Mera does not warrant that the service will meet all of your requirements; the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; or errors in the software will be corrected.
3. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Mera is downloaded at your own risk and you will be responsible for any damage to your computer or other device, or loss of data that results from such download or use of Mera.