STORING DATAMera will only store information and data that it needs to function properly.
While using Mera, we collect, store Personal Information and Non-Personal Information such as;
1. Usage data, device information, content information, any information or combination of information that relates to you, and can be used to identify you.
2. Personal Information may include the following: Shared Information you make available to others through our services and information you store using our services; Shared Information that others using our services make available about you; Shared Information that others using our services make available about you and such as information contained in posts they make and communications they make to you and others using our services.
SHARING AND USING DATAWe will use your data to help you with customer service, security, archival, and backup purposes in connection with the provision of our services.
1. We will use your data to better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of trying to improve our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences, including customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers’ usage of our services;
2. To help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
3. To allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
Please note we collect with the sole purpose of providing a better experience, to improve our services or otherwise where you have consented, Personal Information collected through our site or service may, subject to user privacy controls (where available), be used by our other services (including in an aggregated or individualized manner).
AGE LIMITATIONSWe don’t direct our services to anyone under 13, therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from any children under the age of 13.
Please contact us if you believe we have any Personal Information from any children under the age of 13 and we will promptly investigate (and remove) such Personal Information.
INTERNATIONAL USERSMera is hosted in the United States and it fully complies with California Law.